fredag 30. desember 2011

UFO Challenge 2012

I discovered that Judy at Patchwork Times is hosting a UFO Challenge for 2012. There seems to be many participants, so I'm not the only one who has quite a lot of UFOs. I want to join, and hopefully I can make progress and even finish some of them. I think it's easier when we can encourage each other.
My list is not too ambitious, because I know I'll be working on new projects as well as do other handicrafts during the coming year.
1. Table runner with flower - finish it.
2. Round Robin wallhanging (a little one)- quilt and finish it.
3. Christmas wallhanging - piece the top
4. ----------"------------ - do all the applique
5. ----------"------------ - quilt and finish it.
6. Christmas table runner - do the applique.
7. Bargello Wallhanging ( really old one) - finish the top.
8. ---------"----------- - quilt and finish it.
9. "Snow Days" Wallhanging (only one block is made) - sew at least 3 blocks.
10. ----------"----------- - sew at least 3 blocks.
11. ----------"----------- - sew at least 3 blocks.
12. ----------"----------- - stitch 1 or 2 blocks.

Judy is picking a random number each month, so may be I have to switch some of the numbers because I have to finish a top before doing the applique.
You find more information about the challenge here.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

good luck with your list.xx

annemariesquilt sa...

Heia.. Lykke til !! Det er godt med sånne utfordringer så enn kan få ferdig noen Ufo'er.

Anne-Mettes Oaser sa...

Sjovt og anderledes. Det må jeg lige tænkeover ;-).
Glæder mig til at se din produktion